Because of our national reputation, many judges and lawyers call upon CG&M when they or their family members are injured. Lawyers regularly refer personal injury cases to CG&M. Attorneys who themselves specialize in personal injury cases refer complex cases to us. Former clients are also a major source of referrals.
We take pride in their high opinions of our work.
- "A must-read, full of nuggets of wit and wisdom, a veritable panoply of prescriptions for success for the modern day trial lawyers." -- the late Johnnie L. Cochran, Jr.
- "If you don't learn something from this fine little book, check to see if you've had a recent lobotomy." -- Gerry Spence
- "Read it and learn." -- Alan M. Dershowitz
- "Entertaining to read and extremely valuable in its advice and insight." -- David Boies
- "A major legal book... A Clinic of excellent trial work. It should be a must read by every law student and lawyer who aspires to be a trial lawyer. I highly recommend it." --Joseph D. Jamail
- "Every trial lawyer can learn a lot from this book, written by one of the great trial lawyers of our time." -- Robert B. Fiske, Jr.
- "We knew there was a risk we would not win...We needed a law firm [CG&M] which would care about our daughter and give their all for her."
- "During our time of crisis and need you not only gave of your professional skills to help us but also gave of yourselves. Your thoughtful and caring manner is an asset and is to be commended."
- "No one knows better than I do the effort and time they [CG&M] have expended ...They were always there at our every call and never let us down."
- "We could not have had better representation. You helped both of us get through what was sometimes a very stressful period in our lives."
- "Words cannot express our sincerest appreciation and gratitude for the enormous amount of time and energy you and your staff have devoted over the years."
- "The firm's remarkable efforts in this matter were evident in all phases of discovery and the course of the 5 week trial...[and] during the appeal process."
- "[The favorable settlement] could not have been achieved without the enormous effort, dedication and work of my counsel, Clark, Gagliardi & Miller."
- "You never lacked patience, [were] constantly supportive, sympathetic and highly professional."
- "You represent all that is good about lawyers."
- "[The CG&M lawyer] was exceptional throughout the case. He was always prepared, made sure that I was thoroughly knowledgeable of the law and persisted in applying it. But most importantly, he always had my best interest in mind."
- "Words cannot express the appreciation that my husband and I have towards you."
- "I want you to know you are the greatest."
- "We appreciate your talent and skill as the world's greatest trial lawyer."
- "My deepest gratitude for you and Henry for all you have done including, but not limited to: the enormous amount of paper work you had to get through just to submit the claim; your understanding and ability to listen to me during some trying times and last, but certainly not least, for honoring [my late husband] just by winning the case on the basis of who he was and what he would have done for his family"